Ilam

The village lies at the terminus of the narrow-gauge 'Leek & Manifold Valley Light Railway'. Originally opened in 1904, the track has now been turned into a walk/cycle route. The old station building has been beautifully restored and is now an excellent visitor centre with car park and toilets. The old engine shed is now a converted tea shop.

1-1/1

page 1 of 1

Ilam Hall

Ilam Hall is the remains of the hall built by the Watts Russell family in the 1820s, close to Ashbourne. The Hall and Park now belong to the National Trust ...

View options

1-1/1

page 1 of 1